Online food hygiene training for supervisors and managers
Food Safety Level 3 at a glance
- Meets the UK’s mandatory training requirement for food handlers
- Covers the key syllabus of RQF level 3 food safety qualifications
- Written by Richard Sprenger, renowned food safety expert and author
- CPD-accredited training
- Self-paced study hosted online
- Compatible with desktop, laptop and tablet devices
- Accessible with features including audio voiceover and transcript
- PDF certificate available immediately on completion
- Accredited by Highfield Qualifications, the UK’s leading provider of regulated food safety qualifications
- Approximate duration: 9 to 14 hours
It is estimated that 1 in 10 people will suffer from food poisoning this year. This means millions of people in the UK will become sick due to the food that they eat.
In many cases, outbreaks of food poisoning can be traced back to failures of management and a lack of supervision of people and processes.
When you consider that consumers spend £219 billion a year on food and drink, and that the sector employs nearly 4 million people, its no wonder food safety has never been higher on the public’s agenda.
The Food Safety Level 3 training course is ideal for supervisors and managers working in a catering environment with responsibility for food hygiene. This includes those working in restaurants, cafes, hotels, bars, fast-food outlets, takeaways, mobile food trucks, kitchens, hospitals, schools and colleges.
Food businesses must, by law, ensure that all staff have received the appropriate level of safety and hygiene training commensurate with their role and risk. This level 3 food safety course meets all legal requirements for supervisors within a food business.
This online food safety training course is designed for owners, managers and supervisors within a food business.
It is particularly useful for those who directly supervise and train other staff.
Implementing the knowledge you gain from this food hygiene training programme will improve food safety within your business. This programme can provide the knowledge required for businesses that aspire to achieve a five-star rating in the national food hygiene rating scheme.
The Food Safety Level 3 course has been written by one of the world’s leading food safety experts, Richard Sprenger, and is accredited by the UK’s leading organisation for regulated food safety qualifications.
Learners will also be provided with a supporting PDF handbook.
- Introduction to food safety
- Contamination hazards and control
- Food poisoning
- Personal hygiene
- Design of food premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Pest control
- Control measures
- Supervisory management
- Food safety legislation and enforcement
Why should I choose this course?
This food safety training course has been written by genuine experts and designed specifically to be suitable for those responsible for supervising or managing food safety within a business.
Our courses simplify even the most complex of subjects through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage learners. Our Food Safety Level 3 course is packed with:
- interactive exercises/gaming
- media-rich content
- interactive 3D scenarios
- content provided by market-leading experts
- relevant photography and illustrations
- multi-generational content and style