Food Safety in Manufacturing Level 2 at a glance
- Meets the UK’s mandatory training requirement for food handlers
- Covers the key syllabus of RQF level 2 food safety in manufacturing qualifications
- Written by Richard Sprenger, renowned food safety expert and author
- CPD-accredited training
- Self-paced study hosted online
- Compatible with desktop, laptop and tablet devices
- Accessible with features including audio voiceover and transcript
- PDF certificate available immediately on completion
- Accredited by Highfield Qualifications, the UK’s leading provider of regulated food safety qualifications
- Approximate duration: 4 to 5 hours
Public confidence in food safety is a major concern for any business in the food sector. The risk of cross-contamination in a manufacturing environment is high, and with increasing public, media and legislative scrutiny, food businesses must get it right first time, every time.
Equip your staff with the skills to protect your business – regardless of size.
This Level 2 Food Safety in Manufacturing e-learning course is ideal for anyone who works, or is interested in working within a food manufacturing environment.
The course covers 10 modules that make up the key syllabus of RQF level 2 food safety qualifications and provides the knowledge a learner requires to go on to achieve a recognised qualification through sitting an assessment with a recognised training provider.
- Introduction to food safety
- Microbiological hazards
- Food poisoning and its control
- Contamination hazards and controls
- HACCP from delivery to service
- Personal hygiene
- Food premises and equipment
- Food pests and pest control
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Food safety enforcement
Why should I choose this course?
This food safety training course is suitable for those working in a food manufacturing environment.
Our courses simplify even the most complex of subjects through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage learners. Our Food Safety in Manufacturing Level 2 course is packed with:
- interactive exercises/gaming
- media-rich content
- interactive 3D scenarios
- content provided by market leading experts
- relevant photography and illustrations
- multi-generational content and style