It is estimated that over 600,000 of us will suffer a non-fatal accident at work every year. The competent and timely administration of first aid can make a huge difference for both the injured employee and the business.
The Emergency First Aid e-learning course gives learners the opportunity to undertake online first-aid training and still go on to achieve the level 3 award in emergency first aid (RQF).
The course can replace 3 hours of the 1-day emergency first aid at work (RQF) course or emergency first aid at work at SCQF level 6 course. This e-learning also covers other practical areas of the course, such as CPR, so is great for reinforcing competency and refresher training.
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of a first-aider
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- Recognising and assisting a choke casualty
- Managing a casualty – external bleeding and shock
- Managing a casualty – minor injury
Who is it aimed at?
The course is ideal for any employee or manager who wishes to become an emergency first-aider in the workplace.
No prior knowledge needed
3 – 4 hours
How It Works
Our e-learning is available to use on multiple platforms such as tablets, PCs and laptops. All you need is an internet connection. Learners simply log on and work their way through the course, along with the scenarios that provide them with real-life context.
Learners are assessed at the end of the course by multiple-choice questions.
Learners will receive an e-learning completion certificate, which is downloadable upon successfully finishing the course.
Key elements of our e-learning courses are:
- interactive exercises/gaming
- media-rich content
- interactive 3D scenarios
- content provided by market leading experts
- relevant photography and illustrations
- multi-generational content and style